Addiction Nurse – LPN – Float JobDayton, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Travel Addiction Nurse LPN Job
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding patient care? Ready to apply your knowledge and positively impact lives who have suffered from substance use disorder? Join the BrightView Health team today in this LPN Position.
LPN Travel Job Responsibilities
- Administers/dispenses medication and injections according to accepted nursing practice guidelines.
- Manages patient medication preselection and drug administration.
- Maintains, monitors, and reconciles medication inventory.
- Performs initial inductions and conducts medical services.
- Conducts assessments and monitors vital signs for dose changes.
- Provides patient education related to treatments and health and safety policies.
- Signs and processes physician orders and enter notes in the EMR and input flags.
- Completes documentation using the designated Electronic Medical Record.
- Schedules appointments and document no-shows in system.
- Prints, signs, and files all paperwork appropriately.
- Prints daily reports and ensures accuracy of information.
- Complies with the BrightView Infection Control plan and educates patients and staff accordingly.
- Daily cleaning of medication/dispensing and all patient care areas.
- Ensures confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA.
- Maintains flexibility in provision of nursing services, travel between locations when necessary.
- A productivity rate is required (TBD) with Telehealth options available to meet goals.
- Daily travel within a designated region within Ohio
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skills & Qualifications
LPN Job Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Nursing (NDA)
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, preferably in drug/alcohol or psychiatric setting
Job Number: 6822