Addiction Nurse – LPN JobSpringfield, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
About BrightView Health
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. We’re changing addiction treatment by combating the disease of addiction with a comprehensive treatment approach.
We are committed to personalizing our addiction treatment programs to each individual patient. We believe anyone can achieve the goal of life-long recovery with the help of our outpatient services which includes Medically Assisted Treatment and Clinical Services.
We continue to grow our presence nationwide as we stay committed to serving patients and saving lives!
The Licensed Practical Nurse working in Addiction Medicine is responsible for providing safe and compassionate care to all BrightView patients and supporting them through the process of recovery through medically assisted treatment (MAT). The LPN ensures accuracy and completeness of patient care documentation including, physician orders, medication administration and scheduling. The LPN will ensure the highest quality of care is provided, provide efficient patient flow and provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Administers/dispenses medication and injections according to accepted nursing practice
- Manages patient medication preselection and drug administration.
- Maintains, monitors, and reconciles medication inventory.
- Performs initial inductions and conducts medical services.
- Conducts assessments and monitors vital signs for dose changes.
- Provides patient education related to treatments and health and safety policies.
- Signs and processes physician orders and enter notes in the EMR and input flags.
- Completes documentation using the designated Electronic Medical Record.
- Schedules appointments and document no-shows in system.
- Prints, signs, and files all paperwork appropriately.
- Prints daily reports and ensures accuracy of information.
- Complies with the BrightView Infection Control plan and educates patients and staff
- Daily cleaning of medication/dispensing and all patient care areas.
- Ensures confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA.
- Maintains flexibility in provision of nursing services, travel between locations when
- A productivity rate is required (TBD) with Telehealth options available to meet goals.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (NDA), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), or Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) with State Medication Administration certification
- State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, preferably in drug/alcohol or psychiatric setting
What BrightView Has to offer
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k - BrightView will match 100% of the first 3% of Employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
Skills & Qualifications
Required Education/Degree: Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with Ohio Medication Administration certificate. Other Equivalent degrees
Required Certification/License: State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Required Work Experience: A minimum of two years of nursing experience is preferred, ideally in a drug and alcohol or psychiatric setting.
Job Number: 4721