Addiction Nurse – RN JobWhitehall, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
Are you a dedicated and experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for assisting individuals on their journey towards mental health and recovery? We're seeking a proactive and compassionate RN to join our Behavioral Health team. If you excel in a dynamic healthcare environment, possess a profound understanding of behavioral health and substance use disorders, and are committed to delivering quality care, your role will be pivotal in shaping the future of our treatment programs. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of those seeking support and recovery. Apply now and become a key contributor to our mission of empowering individuals on their path to mental well-being!
- NURSING CARE/ MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION:
- Administers/dispenses medication and injections according to accepted nursing practice guidance.
- Manages patient medication preselection and drug administration.
- Performs initial inductions and provide medical services as needed.
- TREATMENT PLANNING AND PROGRESS MONITORING:
- Conducts assessments and monitors vital signs for dose changes.
- Educate patients related to treatment, health, and safety policies.
- COORDINATION AND COMMUNICATION:
- Schedules appointments and document no-shows in system.
- Attend required meetings, including on-site staff meetings and multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Signs and processes physician orders and enter notes in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and input flags.
- DOCUMENTATION AND COMPLIANCE:
- Accurately maintains, monitors, and reconciles medication inventory.
- Follow adherence to all necessary regulatory and company compliance requirements (HIPAA).
- Completes documentation using the designated EMR.
- Complies with the BrightView Infection Control plan and educates patients and staff.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Highly empathetic and compassionate to effectively support the recovery journey of BrightView’s patients
- Competent at working with a diverse population of colleagues and patients
- Team-player, able to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare environment
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Adaptable and agile within a dynamic work environment
- Technologically capable, comfortable operating in multiple systems for communication and documentation purposes including EMR and MS Office Suite
- Embraces BrightView’s culture of compliance - operates with a high degree of integrity and compliance to work standards and regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with HIPAA 42-CFR Part 2 desired
- Prior experience with harm reduction a plus
Skills & Qualifications
- Required: minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, preferably in drug/alcohol or psychiatric setting.
- Preferred: 2+ years of nursing experience, preferably in drug/alcohol or psychiatric setting.
- Required: Associates Degree in Nursing, (NDA), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- REQUIRED: State Registered Nurse (RN)
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k program with employer match.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment dedicated to your professional growth and development.
Ready to shape our future by bringing in top talent? Apply now and be a key player in our success!