Behavioral Health Therapist JobBrockton, MA
Why You'll Love This Job
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Join our dynamic team as a Therapist where your passion for helping individuals on their journey to recovery will find purpose. As a Therapist, you will play a pivotal role in providing compassionate and evidence-based therapy to those seeking support for substance abuse. If you are dedicated to making a meaningful impact, thrive in a collaborative and supportive environment, and are committed to the highest standards of care, we invite you to contribute to our mission of fostering positive change in the lives of those affected by addiction. Take the next step in your career and be part of a team that is dedicated to transforming lives and creating a path to lasting recovery.
- CLINICAL CARE:
- Plan and conduct group therapy sessions and patient intake assessments.
- Assist with treatment planning and review progress towards treatment plan goals.
- Provide crisis and de-escalation techniques.
- Establish treatment plans at the individual patient level.
- Consistently provide primarily independent therapy sessions for patients with Substance Use Disorder.
- Demonstrate competency for individual counseling.
- Conduct occasional individual counselor sessions as appropriate to competency level.
- COORDINATION AND COLLABORATION
- Coordinate patient care with the onsite multidisciplinary team.
- Attend required meetings, including on-site staff meetings, supervision, multidisciplinary team meetings, individual and group supervision, and quarterly in-service.
- Carry and effectively manage a caseload of patients.
- DOCUMENTATION AND COMPLIANCE
- Timely and comprehensively document all necessary treatment data into the electronic patient health record.
- Ensure adherence to all necessary regulatory and company compliance requirements.
- TRAINING AND MENTORSHIP
- Provide occasional training/onboarding support for new hire Counselor I.
- Offer training, onboarding, and mentorship support for new hire counselors within the site or adjacent clinics.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly empathetic and compassionate to effectively support the recovery journey of BrightView’s patients.
- Competent at working with a diverse population of colleagues and patients.
- Natural problem solver, looks for solutions to best meet patient needs with a sense of urgency.
- Team-player, able to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare environment.
- Adaptable and agile within a dynamic work environment
- Technologically capable, comfortable operating in multiple systems for communication and documentation purposes. Familiarity with MS Office software (Outlook, Teams, Word, etc.) preferred.
- Embraces BrightView’s culture of compliance - operates with a high degree of integrity and compliance to work standards and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with HIPAA and 42-CFR Part 2 desired
- Prior experience with harm reduction a plus
Skills & Qualifications
- Required: 1+ year experience as Counselor I or other relevant experience
- Preferred: 2+ years’ experience in relevant field
- Required: Consistent with state-level regulation and requirements, at minimum master’s degree in mental health counseling or related field
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Active clinical licensure consistent with state-level regulatory requirements
- Licensure preferred: LADC I, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k program with employer match.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment dedicated to your professional growth and development.
Compensation Range Based on Skills & Experience: $60,000-$80,000 annually.
Eligible for a 5k Sign-On Bonus!
Ready to shape our future by bringing in top talent? Apply now and be a key player in our success!