Why You’ll Love This Job
About BrightView Health
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. We’re changing addiction treatment by combating the disease of addiction with a comprehensive treatment approach.
We are committed to personalizing our addiction treatment programs to each individual patient. We believe anyone can achieve the goal of life-long recovery with the help of our outpatient services which includes Medically Assisted Treatment and Clinical Services.
We continue to grow our presence nationwide as we stay committed to serving patients and saving lives!
The Substance Use Disorder Counselor is responsible for providing clinical services to individuals with a substance use disorder under supervision and based on evidence-based practices. The SUD Counselor will work with individuals, families, and groups to promote optimum health while in recovery from substance use disorder.
- Deliver Substance Use Disorder treatment under clinical supervision.
- Coordinate patient care with onsite medical team.
- Use ASAM criteria and acquired information to provide accurate least restrictive care to individuals, groups, and families.
- Administer, score, and perform initial screening tests and evaluations.
- Assure documentation is completed with contract regulatory agency requirements and best practices.
- Provide interventions, treatments and utilize evidence-based therapy.
- Complete documentation within specified timeframe using Electronic Medical Records.
- Attend required meetings including individual and group supervision, treatment team meeting, and quarterly in-service.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Dependent licensure preferred
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy preferred.
- Independent licensure preferred
What BrightView Has to offer
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k – BrightView will match 100% of the first 3% of Employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
Compensation range: $35,500.00-$61,000.00 (based on skills, licensure & experience)
Skills & Qualifications
Master’s Degree Independent Licensure preferred Dependent Licensure may be considered
Job Number: 3649