Why You’ll Love This Job
Position: Regional Facilities Manager
Supervisor: Facilities Territory Director
The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for supervising and maintaining the condition and upkeep of existing sites and may also work on the opening of new sites within a given region, which may involve materials purchasing and facility set-up. This position will ensure effective implementation and execution of plans to maintain and improve their sites and to achieve both long-term and short-range objectives. Travel as required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Make sure property and buildings are properly maintained and meet health and safety codes.
- Help secure contracted services such as cleaning, pest control, landscaping, and utilities for each location within their area
- Work closely with individual site managers for feedback on particular repairs, maintenance, or other issues.
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors and equipment/furniture delivery companies.
- Receive feedback on contracted services and seek out new competitive bids in order to improve service at his/her locations and keep costs low.
- Assist and execute facility set-up on newly opened facilities
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Ensure that the Mission, Vision, and Values are upheld throughout the region.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent experience
Not applicable or required
Required Work Experience:
2+ years of relevant experience
• Ability to read and interpret financial data and work order proposals.
• Knowledge & skills with Microsoft products & general computer literacy.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to function with a collaborative spirit.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exhibits good time management skills.
• Ability to travel within assigned region on a daily basis
Job Number: 5163