Why You’ll Love This Job
Reporting to the Site Operations Director, the Operations Team Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and directing team efforts in support of driving overall operational results, controls, and measurements to maximize productivity, and patient satisfaction.
Essential Job Duties:
· Oversees daily activities of team activities to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of patient flow through the site.
· Through training, leadership, and motivation, ensures performance, production, and quality targets are met or exceeded consistently.
· Identifies potential problems and opportunities for patient care; reduction of patient wait times.
· Identifies resolves and/or escalates major issues and service failures that impede daily operations and patient satisfaction.
· Works closely with the management team to build and maintain high-performance teams that are committed to delivering quality and timely service while promoting BrightView Health’s treatment philosophy.
· Engages in open communication with the Operations Director, Clinical Supervisor, and Medical Director to effectively and efficiently address any issues which could affect productivity/quality while ensuring both individual and team compliance with regulatory, legal, and audit standards;
· Recommends and conducts ongoing training, education, and development of core staff.
· Promotes supports and facilitates teamwork and harmony between all staff members by promoting and fostering a positive, visible teamwork attitude among all employees.
· Recognizes, addresses, and resolves issues/problems among/between Managers/Supervisors and team members reporting all such issues to the Site Director.
· Understands follows and enforces all federal, state, and local healthcare requirements.
· Communicates effectively and regularly with Site Director on work progress, staffing issues/concerns, disciplinary issues, etc.
· Coordinate and direct daily operations huddles with oversight from the Operations Director.
· Manage and assist staff on core operating systems and training needs.
· Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
· Supports all other special assignments as directed by the Site Operations Director.
· Excellent communication (written, verbal, and listening) and interpersonal skills in order to interface with and influence all levels of personnel from hourly employees to senior management in order to build or create their support or commitment.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion.
· Proven strong attention to detail with a focus on quality.
· Demonstrated ability to perform in alignment with company mission and values.
· Proven PC proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PP, Outlook).
· Ability to build trust, gain support, and influence teams to implement change without direct supervisory control.
· Strong understanding and sensitivity to confidential matters.
· Strong negotiation skills with a commitment to reaching mutually desired outcomes.
· Strong ability to negotiate and resolve conflict between people.
· Demonstrated competency in coaching for business results, empowerment of others, leading/managing change, relationship building/coaching, and problem-solving.
· Proven ability to build, coach, and maintain high-performance teams.
· Demonstrate initiative exercises good judgment, exhibits strong profit orientation and have the ability to achieve results through others.
· Ability to analyze data, evaluate situations and identify problems or opportunities, including likely causes. Ability to develop factual, logical courses of action, considering resources, constraints and company values.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
· Ability to adapt quickly to change and open to considering new approaches to solving problems and work processes.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
· Strong commitment to continuous self- improvement.
· Must be team-oriented with a commitment to working effectively with the Operations group or those outside formal lines of authority to accomplish both departmental and organizational goals.
Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Required Work Experience:
Minimum of two years in the behavioral health industry
Provides indirect supervision for up to 20 team members and approximately 500+ patient census. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
The Operations Team Coordinator may be required to travel to the Company offices and cover offices based on business needs.
Job Number: 5202