Why You’ll Love This Job
Join BrightView as a Care Coordinator and play a vital role in providing coordination, assessment, and treatment planning services to patients with substance use disorder (SUD). In this pivotal position, you will support BrightView’s patients by ensuring access to essential medical, social, educational, and community services necessary to meet their basic human needs. As a key member of our comprehensive care team, you will champion our patients’ ability to achieve stability and productivity for lasting recovery. If you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals struggling with SUD and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to join us in our mission.
- CLINICAL CARE:
- Responsible for assessing patient eligibility for specific service needs.
- Assist patients in accessing appropriate medical, social, educational, and employment resources.
- Evaluate effectiveness of recommended services and adjusts recommendations as needed.
- TREATMENT PLANNING AND PROGRESS MONITORING:
- Develop individualized integrated action plans for each patient.
- Refer and connect patients and families with available resources, monitor adherence to recommendations, and follow up accordingly.
- Monitor and ensure patients are seeing health care professionals outside of BrightView as outlined by the BrightView treatment plan.
- Provide crisis and de-escalation techniques.
- COORDINATION AND COMMUNICATION:
- Ensure patients have reliable, consistent transportation to BrightView and other care providers.
- Attend required meetings including individual and group supervision, treatment team meetings and quarterly in-service meetings.
- DOCUMENTATION AND COMPLIANCE:
- Complete detailed reports on needs assessments and care coordination activities.
- Timely and comprehensively document all necessary care coordination data into the electronic patient health record, following adherence to all necessary regulatory and company compliance requirements.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly empathetic and compassionate to effectively support the recovery journey of BrightView’s patients
- Competent at working with a diverse population of colleagues and patients
- Natural problem solver, looks for solutions to best meet patient needs with a sense of urgency
- Team-player, able to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare environment
- Adaptable and agile within a dynamic work environment
- Technologically capable, comfortable operating in multiple systems for communication and documentation purposes. Familiarity with MS Office software (Outlook, Teams, Word, etc) preferred
- Embraces BrightView’s culture of compliance – operates with a high degree of integrity and compliance to work standards and regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with HIPAA and 42-CFR Part 2 desired
- Prior experience with harm reduction a plus
Skills & Qualifications
- Required: Minimum 2 years’ experience providing services to patients diagnosed with SUD.
- Required: Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields (Social Work, Psychology, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Sociology, Counseling, Vocational Rehabilitation, or Human Counseling)
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k program with employer match.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment dedicated to your professional growth and development.
Ready to shape our future by bringing in top talent? Apply now and be a key player in our success!