Why You’ll Love This Job
Community Outreach Manager/Outside Sales
Base salary plus quarterly bonuses!
Do you have experience in business development and enjoy building long-term client relationships? Are you looking for a rewarding career move that allows you opportunity for professional growth and fulfillment?
Bring your passion and skills to work each day and build a career you’ll love at BrightView! We are looking for a Community Outreach Manager to join our rapidly growing organization where you will work with compassionate team members to build a brighter tomorrow for our communities and patients we serve.
The Community Outreach Manager is a critical member of the development team that acts as the external facing representative of BrightView across all organizational levels.
The Community Outreach Manager’s primary role is to achieve target census and admission objectives through focused referral generation and strategic brand-building initiatives.
This individual will act as the community liaison/outside sales representative for
BrightView’s Winchester, VA location to identify, establish, and maintain relationships with potential referring partners in the respective communities in which BrightView serves.
When you join the BrightView Health team, the work you are doing is helping individuals and families who need it most. You will experience the rewarding nature of this work along with competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for growth both personally and professionally. Apply for our Community Outreach Manager position today!
Community Outreach Manager Job Responsibilities
• Understand the mission of BrightView and plan outreach efforts to promote it.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of BrightView service offerings.
• Identify, establish and maintain relationships with key potential referral partners.
• Develop and implement outreach activities, campaigns, and strategies to increase community awareness and engagement with BrightView.
• Act as a liaison for external marketing campaigns and advertisements.
• Organize, attend, and participate in special events and promotions advocating for
BrightView and our patients.
• Actively engage/educate community stakeholder relationships increasing brand awareness.
• Serve as representative/spokesperson for BrightView at meetings, special events, and with all communications.
• Establish and maintain relationships with local, state and federal agencies and employers to develop clear pathways for patient access to treatment.
• Identify relevant trends and market opportunities to create marketing materials to support outreach efforts.
• Meet with care providers across all BrightView locations to collect ideas and resources.
• Assist Clinical and Medical teams in addressing market specific initiatives and coordination of liaison activities.
Skills & Qualifications
Community Outreach Manager Job Qualifications
• Associates Degree required
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business preferred
• 2+ years preferred in related experience
Job Number: 4928