Clinical Director JobAsheboro, NC
Why You'll Love This Job
The Clinical Director is a driven, visible senior clinician who provides developmental and training direction and support to Clinical Supervisors and staff. This engaged clinician is charged with ensuring the provision of quality clinical care to patients by engaging staff in professional development, teaching best practices, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality clinical supervision and training. The Clinical Director works collaboratively with the Regional Director of Operations, Clinical Supervisors, and clinical staff as a subject-matter expert and consultant on clinical service delivery in line with BrightView’s clinical model and expected operating cadence.
Essential Job Duties:
· Ensures high-quality delivery of BrightView’s expected clinical programming, including the achievement of Clinical quality KPIs, in the assigned region;
· Provides supervision and quality assurance for all substance use disorder and mental health clinical services;
· Ensures and audits use of evidence-based treatment approaches;
· Implements a comprehensive clinical staff competency program so that all clinicians are developing towards and functioning at top-of-scope and appropriately given their respective license;
· Trains and audits clinical supervisors on best-practices in clinical supervision;
· Ensures center-level engagement in high-fidelity staff development and clinical supervision of clinical staff through regular observation of and participation in individual supervision, group supervision, treatment teams, etc.
· Ensures Clinical Supervisors are providing adequate new-hire orientation and training;
· Models and delivers clinical supervision and clinical training, as needed;
· Verifies the completion of clinical documentation to meet county, state, federal, and internal agency standards, including thoroughness and timeliness standards;
· Collaborates with center leadership to ensure adequate supervision and development of clinical staff is provided;
· Serves as a clinical supervisor, covering all requisite duties, as needed;
· Partners with Talent Acquisition team and utilize talent acquisition software to participate in sourcing, recruitment, and interviews, for all Clinical positions in the assigned region;
· Provide regular education and training about substance use disorder, comprehensive treatment, and the value of clinical services to clinical and non-clinical team members;
· Requires regular travel to BrightView centers to provide in-person training and audit functions;
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
· Experience providing clinical supervision and ability to supervise clinical counselors;
· Knowledge of recovery, mental health, and other co-occurring disorders;
· Experience in working with addiction in an outpatient and/or intensive outpatient milieu;
· Experience in crisis intervention and conflict resolution skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a positive collaborative relationship among staff;
· Management and leadership experience.
· Excellence in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Master’s Degree required.
Independent licensure with supervision experience
Required Work Experience:
Three years relevant work experience
Job Number: 4613