Clinical Supervisor JobNorfolk, VA
Why You'll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Clinical Supervisor Job
Do you want to join a work environment where you will help shape the future of an
organization? Do you value diverse perspectives and the impact they have? Do you want to
collaborate with a team who shares your passion for care? Join a team that shares your passion
for making a positive impact on patients and families suffering from substance use disorder
with this Clinical Supervisor position.
Step into an organization that values your input and gives you a voice in the future of
BrightView Health. You will lead a team of dedicated clinical staff working to help patients step
into a promising new life in an environment that de-stigmatizes substance use disorder and
Continue your career with an organization working toward a brighter tomorrow and apply to
our Clinical Supervisor position today!
Clinical Supervisor Job Responsibilities
• Fulfill Program Administrator role as outlined by Ohio Administrative Code.
• Administer, score, and perform initial screening tests and evaluations.
• Provide supervision to clinical staff and coordinate patient care.
• Use ASAM criteria and acquired information to provide accurate least restrictive
chemical dependency, individual, family, and group counseling.
• Select appropriate counseling methods to maximize patient outcomes.
• Remain current in general knowledge of psychotropic medications, side effects, and
• Assure documentation is completed in compliance with contract regulatory agency
requirements and best practices.
• Evaluate treatment plans and service provided by others and update appropriately.
• Participate in and complete peer reviews, mid-year reviews, and end-of-year reviews.
• Provide interventions/treatments and utilize evidence-based therapy.
• Complete documentation within specified timeframe using our Electronic Medical
• Utilize crisis and de-escalation techniques.
• Attend required meetings including individual and group supervision, treatment team
meeting, and quarterly in-service.
Skills & Qualifications
Clinical Supervisor Job Qualifications
• Master’s degree required
• Independent licensure required
• Supervision preferred