Clinical Supervisor JobSpringfield, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
This Clinical Supervisor role covers both Springfield, OH & Piqua, OH locations.
About BrightView Health
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. We’re changing addiction treatment by combating the disease of addiction with a comprehensive treatment approach.
We are committed to personalizing our addiction treatment programs to each individual patient. We believe anyone can achieve the goal of life-long recovery with the help of our outpatient services which includes Medically Assisted Treatment and Clinical Services.
We continue to grow our presence nationwide as we stay committed to serving patients and saving lives!
The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision, documentation review, training, and subject-matter support to assigned clinical staff. This senior clinician ensures the provision of high-quality clinical care to patients by engaging staff in routine clinical supervision, by teaching best practices via co-therapy and clinical observation, and by delivering regular professional development and training. The Clinical Supervisor works collaboratively with the Regional Clinical Training Director and Regional Director of Operations to identify and deliver on the educational and developmental needs of clinical staff at the assigned BrightView centers.
- Fulfill Program Administrator role as outlined by Ohio Administrative Code.
- Administer, score, and perform initial screening tests and evaluations.
- Provide supervision to clinical staff and coordinate patient care.
- Use ASAM criteria and acquired information to provide accurate least restrictive
- chemical dependency, individual, family, and group counseling.
- Select appropriate counseling methods to maximize patient outcomes.
- Remain current in general knowledge of psychotropic medications, side effects, and
- DSM V/ICD-9/ICD-10.
- Assure documentation is completed in compliance with contract regulatory agency
- requirements and best practices.
- Evaluate treatment plans and service provided by others and update appropriately.
- Participate in and complete peer reviews, mid-year reviews, and end-of-year reviews.
- Provide interventions/treatments and utilize evidence-based therapy.
- Complete documentation within specified timeframe using our Electronic Medical
- Utilize crisis and de-escalation techniques.
- Attend required meetings including individual and group supervision, treatment team
- meeting, and quarterly in-service.
- Master’s degree required
- Independent licensure required
- Supervision preferred (LPCC-S, LISW-S, IMFT-S, LICDC-CS)
What BrightView Has to offer
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k - BrightView will match 100% of the first 3% of Employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
Compensation range: $60,000 - $70,0000 annually (based on skills, licensure & experience)
Skills & Qualifications
Clinical Supervisor Job Qualifications
• Master’s degree required
• Independent licensure required
• Supervision preferred (LPCC-S, LISW-S, IMFT-S, LICDC-CS)
Job Number: 4155