Financial Analyst JobNorwood, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
Position is responsible for conducting moderate to complex financial analysis projects, including budgeting, long-range financial forecasts, and presentations of historical information trends.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepares basic financial analyses for various projects, including business plans that support new and expanded services and facility and equipment acquisitions.
- Participates in the preparation and submission of documentation for long term financing requests.
- Assists with the development of the annual budget. Develops profitability analysis for clinical service lines and payor classes. Meets with and provides guidance to managers, assisting them in budget preparation or analysis projects.
- Develops trend analysis reports that monitor corporate key performance indicators and compares them to internal and external benchmarks.
- Produces and distributes key analyses (e.g. department dashboards) and works with department heads to understand trends and explain variances from budget or prior periods
- Adheres to all BrightView policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Finance, or related discipline
- 0-2 years
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Number: 3829