Medication Compliance Assistant JobNorwood, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
Serving People, Saving Lives!
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. If you want to do the same, we would love for you to join our dynamic, rapidly growing organization and help us make a difference in hundreds of lives every single day.
The Medication Compliance Assistant follows established treatment program policies and procedures to provide continuity of care and adheres to current medical procedures, standards, and practices. The Medication Compliance Assistant’s role is in providing routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription, to patients whose condition and drug regimen are approved and required by the medical staff at BrightView. The assistant monitors and manages the BrightView patient database for medications each day and must approve and process medications in the indicated dosage at the correct intervals for each patient under BrightView’s care. The Medication Compliance Assistant works closely with the physician and advanced practitioner staff to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local guidelines surrounding medications.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage daily and weekly patient medication prescriptions and drug administration
- Obtaining Prior Authorizations for Medications when needed
- Enter prescriptions into MethodOne for sites that are an OTP
- Monitors proposed, adopted, and amended rules and regulations
- Establishes, documents, and amends medication compliance related policies and procedures in collaboration with the CMO and CEO
- Develop and implement internal training of any medical professionals dealing with medication orders or administration
- Research, advise, and implement policies associated with new regulatory and compliance requirements
- Conduct required internal regulatory related examinations, reports, filings, and assessments
- Implement and conduct various monitoring and testing to ensure regulatory requirements are being met
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
Required Work Experience:
0-2 Years, but 2+ years preferred
Job Number: 4671