Operations Director JobChesapeake, VA
Why You'll Love This Job
About BrightView Health
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. We’re changing addiction treatment by combating the disease of addiction with a comprehensive treatment approach based in science and evidence.
We are committed to personalizing our addiction treatment programs to each individual patient. We believe anyone can achieve the goal of life-long recovery with the help of our outpatient services which includes Medically Assisted Treatment, Clinical Services and Social Support.
We continue to grow our presence nationwide as we stay committed to serving patients and saving lives!
BrightView’s Operations Directors provide direct operational and managerial supervision to all site-based teammates within our clinics. This role ensures consistency and compliance with all operational workflows, patient visit efficiency, drives teammate and patient experience and champions BrightView’s values and culture. Through interdisciplinary collaboration, communication and expectation-setting, Operations Directors create an environment where medical, clinical, nursing and support staff can provide a cohesive and high-quality experience to our patients, while meeting or exceeding clinic productivity and business performance standards.
- Leads and manages all aspects of patient flow and clinic operations.
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent and high-quality patient experience within the clinic setting.
- Effectively manages all site-level personnel across multiple professional disciplines to create a cohesive and patient-centered care delivery environment.
- Identifies and facilitates resolution of issues and conflicts that may arise within the center, documents and advises with central support resources as needed and/or required in a timely manner.
- Executes on BrightView’s operations playbook for the clinic, inclusive of regular monitoring and management of clinic performance, utilizing available resources such as reporting tools & dashboards, standard operating procedures, and collaborating with corporate support departments.
- Ensures clinic staff compliance with established policies, procedures, workflows and training consistent with company and regulatory standards.
- Develops community partnerships in collaboration with BrightView’s Outreach teams.
- Cultivates staff development and sets clear expectations for performance, providing regular feedback and coaching, inclusive of ongoing and annual performance reviews, to achieve overall clinic performance goals.
- Where applicable, ensures proper collaboration with Quality department partner to support any feedback and support on the provisioning of care.
- Establishes staff performance improvement plans to assist in teammate success and redirection/retraining efforts as necessary.
- Plans, leads and delivers regular clinic meetings including daily huddles, staff meetings and teammate one-on-ones.
- Fulfills Program Administrator Role as outlined by State Administrative Code as needed.
- Follows and enforces all federal, state and local healthcare requirements including required trainings and competencies for self and the entire clinic team.
- Responsible for new staff onboarding and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated management and leadership capabilities, ability to build a team-centric environment with colleagues
- Able to cultivate collaboration amongst staff in a multidisciplinary healthcare environment
- Competent at working with a diverse population of colleagues and patients
- Natural problem solver, looks for solutions to best meet patient and teammate needs with a sense of urgency
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and gracefully manages conflict, setting an example for staff
- Adaptable and agile within a dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Highly empathetic and compassionate to effectively support the recovery journey of BrightView’s patients
- Embraces BrightView’s culture of compliance - operates with a high degree of integrity and compliance to work standards and regulatory requirements
- Prior experience with harm reduction a plus
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in a human service-related field, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting; or
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a clinic-based position within BrightView with leadership / management responsibilities
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
What BrightView Has to offer
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k - BrightView will match 100% of the first 3% of Employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
Compensation range: $50,000-$65,000 annually (based on skills, licensure & experience)