Patient Access Specialist I JobNorwood, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Patient Access Specialist I Job
Want a job where you can help patients and their families? Do you want to work with a close-knit
the team that shares a passion for making a difference? Join the team in our Patient Access
Specialist I position and take the first step towards a career you can be proud of.
When you join BrightView Health, you become part of a collaborative culture where your
team members want to help you succeed. You are encouraged to share your ideas and
collaborate with your compassionate team members to build a brighter future for the
patients we serve. Plus, we invest in your future through great benefits, competitive
compensation, and career development opportunities to help you build a career you love.
Help make a difference in the lives of the patients and families we serve and apply to our
Patient Access Specialist I position today!
Patient Access Specialist I Job Responsibilities
• Initiate new and existing patient scheduling requests.
• Conduct new patient intake and scheduling procedures.
• Review all scheduling daily.
• Communicate scheduling issues with managers and providers.
• Manage provider calendars for all offices.
• Understand patient scheduling guidelines and the patient scheduling process in the
• Provide excellent customer service in scheduling.
• Implement directives from the Lead Patient Access Specialist or Director.
• Participate in special projects and assignments as requested by the Lead Patient
Skills & Qualifications
Patient Access Specialist I Job Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
• 1 to 3 years related experience required