Patient Services Representative JobLowell, MA
Why You'll Love This Job
About BrightView Health
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. We’re changing addiction treatment by combating the disease of addiction with a comprehensive treatment approach based in science and evidence.
We are committed to personalizing our addiction treatment programs to each individual patient. We believe anyone can achieve the goal of life-long recovery with the help of our outpatient services which includes Medically Assisted Treatment, Clinical Services and Social Support.
We continue to grow our presence nationwide as we stay committed to serving patients and saving lives!
Patient Services Representatives are instrumental members of the clinic team, being the first welcoming face to our patients, ensuring a seamless and top-rate in-clinic experience and setting our patients up for a successful start to their recovery journey each and every visit at BrightView.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate new and current patient accounts, including insurance and billing information.
- Serve as first point of contact for patient inquiries, customer service, and assisting with problem solving any patient issues.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Communicate with various teams both within the clinic and with central support regarding patient appointments and follow up needs.
- Collect point of service payments, including patient copays and other forms of patient financial responsibility
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by site manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service-centric approach to work, takes initiative to offer solutions to patient inquiries
- Highly empathetic and compassionate to effectively support the recovery journey of BrightView’s patients
- Team-player, able to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare environment
- Competent at working with a diverse population of colleagues and patients
- Adaptable and agile within a dynamic work environment
- Technologically capable, comfortable operating in multiple systems for communication and documentation purposes. Familiarity with MS Office software (Outlook, Teams, Word, etc) preferred
- Embraces BrightView’s culture of compliance - operates with a high degree of integrity and compliance to work standards and regulatory requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of prior front desk experience preferred
What BrightView Has to offer
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k - BrightView will match 100% of the first 3% of Employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
Compensation range: $17-$21/hr (based on skills, licensure & experience)