Patient Services Representative JobMaumee, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
About BrightView Health
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. We’re changing addiction treatment by combating the disease of addiction with a comprehensive treatment approach.
We are committed to personalizing our addiction treatment programs to each individual patient. We believe anyone can achieve the goal of life-long recovery with the help of our outpatient services which includes Medically Assisted Treatment and Clinical Services.
We continue to grow our presence nationwide as we stay committed to serving patients and saving lives!
Patient Services Representatives are instrumental in managing the workflow of the center. It is the representative’s responsibility to assist in the management of patient flow throughout the center.
- Responsible for maintaining all new and current patient accounts.
- Handle all patient inquiries regarding the program, appointments, and fees.Scheduling appointments for patients.
- Communicating with various teams regarding patient appointments.
- Ensuring patient accounts are current and in good standing.
- Ensuring billing information, including insurance information, is accurate and updated.
- Administering urine drug screens when applicable (varies per facility)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by site manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years prior experience required
- 2+ years of prior front desk experience preferred
What BrightView Has to offer
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k - BrightView will match 100% of the first 3% of Employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
Compensation range: $14-$17 a hour (based on skills, licensure & experience)
Skills & Qualifications
Patient Services Representative Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 0-2 years prior experience
• 2+ years prior experience preferred
Job Number: 4709