Patient Services Representative JobSomerville, MA
Why You'll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Patient Services Representative Job
Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients and families suffering from substance use disorder? Want to join a team where you have a voice in shaping our future? Start a career you love BrightView Health as a Patient Services Representative position.
Patient Services Representatives are instrumental in managing the workflow of the center. It is the representative’s responsibility to assist in the management of patients while they are at the center. This may include monitoring the patients while in therapy or in the facility, transporting patients to the pharmacy or other care providers, and managing the patient during their time in the center.
When you join the BrightView Health team, you will provide care to individuals and families who need it most. Here, you will grow alongside a dedicated team who will encourage you and want your voice to be heard. Along with providing patient care, you will experience growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and benefits. With the support of your team, you will thrive in this Patient Services Representative position.
Bring your passion and skills to work each day and build a career you love at BrightView Health. Apply for our Patient Services Representative position today!
Patient Services Representative Responsibilities
• Responsible for maintaining all new and current patient accounts.
• Handle all patient inquiries regarding the program, appointments, and fees.
• Scheduling appointments for patients.
• Communicating with various teams regarding patient appointments.
• Ensuring patient accounts are current and in good standing.
• Ensuring billing information, including insurance information, is accurate and updated.
Skills & Qualifications
Patient Services Representative Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 0-2 years prior experience
• 2+ years prior experience preferred
Job Number: 5591