Regional Director of Nursing JobColumbus, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
As a Regional Director of Nursing, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing nursing operations across multiple outpatient addiction treatment sites within your designated region. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care, compliance with regulatory standards, and the overall success of nursing services within your region. You will report directly to the State Director of Nursing and work collaboratively with site Operations Directors, healthcare professionals, and other stakeholders to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Clinical Leadership:
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance to nursing staff at various outpatient sites.
- Promote evidence-based practices and ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care.
- Foster a culture of continuous quality improvement and patient satisfaction.
- Operational Management:
- Oversee the day-to-day nursing operations within the region, including staffing, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Monitor and manage budgets, resources, and supplies to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Collaborate with site nursing managers to optimize workflow and streamline processes.
- Compliance and Quality Assurance:
- Ensure all nursing practices comply with state and federal regulations, as well as organizational policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to maintain and improve quality standards.
- Implement corrective action plans as necessary to address compliance issues.
- Staff Development and Training:
- Partner with internal teams to recruit, hire, and onboard nursing staff as needed.
- Provide mentorship, training, and professional development opportunities to enhance the skills and knowledge of nursing teams.
- Conduct performance evaluations and support career growth for nursing staff.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Foster open and effective communication among nursing teams and other healthcare professionals.
- Collaborate with the State Director of Nursing, other regional directors, and executive leadership to align regional goals with the overall organizational mission.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and clinical outcomes to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Prepare regular reports and updates for senior leadership regarding regional nursing performance.
- Emergency Preparedness:
- Develop and implement emergency response plans and protocols for nursing services within the region.
- Ensure nursing teams are adequately trained and prepared for emergencies.
Skills & Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required; Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Current state nursing license and relevant certifications.
- Minimum of  years of nursing leadership experience, with  years of experience in a regional or multi-site role.
- Strong understanding of healthcare regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to drive quality improvement initiatives.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting.
- Flexibility to travel within the region as needed, preferably hitting 3-5 sites in designated region, per week.
Job Number: 5728