Regional Facilities Manager JobHarrisonburg, VA
Why You'll Love This Job
About BrightView Health
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. We’re changing addiction treatment by combating the disease of addiction with a comprehensive treatment approach.
We are committed to personalizing our addiction treatment programs to each individual patient. We believe anyone can achieve the goal of life-long recovery with the help of our outpatient services which includes Medically Assisted Treatment and Clinical Services.
We continue to grow our presence nationwide as we stay committed to serving patients and saving lives!
The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for supervising and maintaining the condition and upkeep of existing sites and may also work on the opening of new sites within a given region, which may involve materials purchasing and facility set-up. This position will ensure effective implementation and execution of plans to maintain and improve their sites and to achieve both long-term and short-range objectives. Travel as required.
- Make sure property and buildings are properly maintained and meet health and safety codes.
- Help secure contracted services such as cleaning, pest control, landscaping, and utilities for each location within their area
- Work closely with individual site managers for feedback on repairs, maintenance, or other issues.
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors and equipment/furniture delivery companies.
- Receive feedback on contracted services and seek out new competitive bids to improve service at his/her locations and keep costs low.
- Assist and execute facility set-up on newly opened facilities
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
What BrightView Has to offer
- Company truck provided
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k - BrightView will match 100% of the first 3% of Employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of contributions.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
• Ability to read and interpret financial data and work order proposals.
• Knowledge & skills with Microsoft products & general computer literacy.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to function with a collaborative spirit.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exhibits good time management skills.
• Ability to travel within assigned region on a daily basis
Job Number: 6564