Regional Facilities Manager – Part time JobTempe, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Regional Facilities Manager (part time)
This position will support three clinical healthcare locations in the Phoenix, AZ area on a part time basis.
Estimated weekly hours: 20 hours
The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for supervising and maintaining the condition and upkeep of existing sites and may also work on the opening of new sites within a given region, which may involve materials purchasing and facility set-up. This position will ensure effective implementation and execution of plans to maintain and improve their sites and to achieve both long-term and short-range objectives. Travel as required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Make sure property and buildings are properly maintained and meet health and safety codes.
- Help secure contracted services such as cleaning, pest control, landscaping, and utilities for each location within their area
- Work closely with individual site managers for feedback on particular repairs, maintenance, or other issues.
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors and equipment/furniture delivery companies.
- Receive feedback on contracted services and seek out new competitive bids in order to improve service at his/her locations and keep costs low.
- Assist and execute facility set-up on newly opened facilities
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Ensure that the Mission, Vision, and Values are upheld throughout the region.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent experience
Not applicable or required
Required Work Experience:
2+ years of relevant experience
• Ability to read and interpret financial data and work order proposals.
• Knowledge & skills with Microsoft products & general computer literacy.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to function with a collaborative spirit.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exhibits good time management skills.
• Ability to travel within assigned region on a daily basis