Talent Acquisition Specialist JobNorwood, OH
Why You'll Love This Job
Serving People, Saving Lives!
BrightView was founded to give the people in our communities two things: help and hope. If you want to do the same, we would love for you to join our dynamic, rapidly growing organization and help us make a difference in hundreds of lives every single day.
Essential Job Duties:
• Effectively support organizational strategic staffing goals.
• Source potential candidates through various channels;
• Manage candidate information and flow via the company’s applicant tracking system;
• Manage candidate experience, which includes screening, selection, pre-employment processing, warm transfer upon hire.
• Manage resume databases and sourcing methods.
• Create scorecards to reflect candidate feedback from phone screens and interviews;
• Meet recruitment metrics and departmental goals
• Foster relationships with hiring managers and potential candidates;
• Participate in team meetings
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned;
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a positive collaborative relationship among staff;
• Familiarity with resume databases and professional networks
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS):
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a mindset of continuous improvement.