Telehealth Counselor JobN/A, N/A
Why You'll Love This Job
***Ohio Licensure is required for this remote role: Masters Degree with LPC, MFT, LSW required OR LICDC, LPCC, LISW, LMFT preferred***
Why You’ll Love This Telehealth Counselor Job
Would you love to work in an environment where you can build genuine connections with colleagues and patients? Do you recognize the importance of understanding broad perspectives and experiences? Do you enjoy collaborating with others who are passionate about shaping brighter futures for our patients, our team, and our company? Help patients heal and have a voice in your career journey with this Counselor job opportunity.
At BrightView Health, you will help patients step into a promising new life in a stigma-free environment. As an organization that values your input, you will help drive the future of BrightView as we work to expand services to even more people who need them.
Take the next step toward a career you love and apply to our Substance Use Counselor position today!
Telehealth Counselor Job Responsibilities
- Deliver Substance Use Disorder treatment under clinical supervision.
- Coordinate patient care with onsite medical team.
- Use ASAM criteria and acquired information to provide accurate least restrictive care to individuals, groups, and families.
- Administer, score, and perform initial screening tests and evaluations.
- Assure documentation is completed with contract regulatory agency requirements and best practices.
- Provide interventions, treatments and utilize evidence-based therapy.
- Complete documentation within specified timeframe using Electronic Medical Records.
- Attend required meetings including individual and group supervision, treatment team meeting, and quarterly in-service.
Skills & Qualifications
Telehealth Counselor Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Dependent licensure (LCDC II or LSW) required
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy preferred
- Independent licensure (LPCC, LCSW, LMFT, LCADC) preferred
Job Number: 4676