VP of OTP Services Job – Cincinnati, OH
Position Summary: The Vice President, NTP Operations is a highly engaged and visible leader responsible for the expansion and successful operation of the Company’s growing network of Narcotic Treatment Program facilities. This leader works with the Company’s senior management to develop and implement best-in-class programs to expand service opportunities to patients while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The VP of NTP Operations will focus on expanding to all available locations best in class programming to allow for the Company to offer available treatment modalities to its patients. This position will be directly responsible for the planning and opening of new service opportunities as well as partnering with department leaders to ensure on-going education.
Essential Job Duties:
· Works in conjunction with the Vice President, Medical Services Development & Compliance, Vice President, NTP Compliance, the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer, Directors of Regulatory Affairs, Operations Director, Vice President of Nursing Service and other organizational leaders, site level leaders, medical staff, and allied health staff to operate, expand, and enhance medication dispensing opportunities to the extent available by applicable regulation to patients across all markets.
· Provide direct patient services where patient demand requires or as an opportunity to provide real-time training.
· Maintains current knowledge and interprets requirements related to Drug Enforcement Administration, and all other applicable regulatory bodies.
· Responsible for initial and on-going training of medical and nursing staff in relation to medications in use at program sites.
· Responsible for developing and administering controlled substance education for all relevant staff.
· Partner with Vice President, NTP Compliance to develop and implement plan of action to ensure compliance with DEA regulations and commitments as well as comprehensive NTP audit program to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
· Serves on the Regulatory Compliance Committee to review compliance topics with organizational leadership.
Required Travel: 50% This role requires traveling between locations on average 40-60% (2-3 days) per week, with extended travel to support new sites openings when required.
Required Education/Degree: Bachelor’s Degree.
Required Certification/License: APRN Licensure preferred
Required Work Experience:
5 or more years of controlled substance compliance experience highly preferred.
Experience with end-to-end regulatory compliance of Narcotic Treatment Programs is highly preferred.
Experience with DEA registration and inspections highly preferred.
Questions About Careers At BrightView Health?