Why You’ll Love This Job
Patient Services Representative
Join our team at BrightView Health as a Patient Services Representative and play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional patient experiences. As the first point of contact for our patients, you will contribute to creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere while ensuring a smooth and efficient in-clinic experience. Your dedication will help set our patients on the path to successful recovery with every visit.
- ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES:
- Serve as first point of contact for patient inquiries, customer services, and assisting with problem solving any patient issues.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Collect point of service payments, including patient copays and other forms of patient financial responsibility.
- COORDINATION AND COMMUNICATION:
- Communicate with various teams both within the clinic and with central support regarding patient appointments and follow-up needs.
- Attend required meetings/huddles and collaboration within clinic team.
- DOCUMENTATION AND COMPLIANCE:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate new and current patient accounts, including insurance and billing information.
- Familiarity with HIPAA and 42-CFR part 2 desired.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service-centric approach to work, take initiative to offer solutions to patient inquiries.
- Highly empathetic and compassionate to effectively support the recovery journey of BrightView’s patients
- Competent at working with a diverse population of colleagues and patients
- Natural problem solver, looks for solutions to best meet patient needs with a sense of urgency
- Team-player, able to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary healthcare environment
- Adaptable and agile within a dynamic work environment
- Technologically capable, comfortable operating in multiple systems for communication and documentation purposes. Familiarity with MS Office software (Outlook, Teams, Word, etc) preferred
- Embraces BrightView’s culture of compliance – operates with a high degree of integrity and compliance to work standards and regulatory requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Preferred: 2+ years of prior front desk experience.
- Required: Highschool Diploma or equivalent.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Immediately vested and eligible in 401k program with employer match.
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year in related field
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment dedicated to your professional growth and development.
Ready to shape our future by bringing in top talent? Apply now and be a key player in our success!